CBT Certificate CourseFeb 25, 2021 2021-03-03 9:36
CBT Certificate Course
CBT Certificate Course
|Start Date||Currently running – interested students may still join by catching up on pre-recorded sessions.|
|Duration||12 weeks (Every Wednesday 7pm). Lessons will be recorded for self study if missed.|
|CEU Eligibility||24 CEUs for social workers and counselors with NASW (except Michigan, New Jersey, and West Virginia) and New York State Office of Professions|
|Facilitators||Mardoche Sidor, MD and Karen Dubin-McKnight, PhD, LCSW|
|Registration Fee||One Time Payment of $799 or or 3x Instalments of $299 or FREE as part of your annual Full Access Membership
Learn Cognitive Behavioral Therapy to help your patients and clients better manage: Mental Chatter * Cognitive Errors * Anxiety * Loneliness * and Depression * in addition to how to build a healthier self-image, self-esteem, and self-confidence
Learn an evidence-based practice to help your patients and clients finally take charge of their Emotions * Thoughts * Behaviors * and Finally Cease Their Cycle of Suffering.
“One’s Interpretation of a Situation, Rather Than the Situation Itself, Determines The Feelings and Behaviors That Follow.”
The Fundamentals of CBT
At the end of this Certificate Course, you will be able to help your patients and clients understand why:
- Learned and mastered the less common skills that make the biggest difference in CBT.
- Identified how to help the 1/3 of your patients and clients for whom the basic CBT skills alone have not been effective, thus far.
- Mastered Cognitive Restructuring, its 4 steps, and learned how to best tailor them to your unique style and to your patients and clients.
- Mastered the framework of Cognitive Behavioral Therapy to increase the effectiveness of your work in helping patients and clients.
- Learned the principles, techniques, and steps of Cognitive Behavioral Therapy.
- Increased your tools to helping patients and clients through the skillful implementation of Cognitive Behavioral Therapy.
- Mastered the integration of the Science of the Natural Blueprint in your practice of CBT.
Who this course is for
This is an intensive graduate level certification program designed to enhance the skills and effectiveness of professionals already working with clients in the field of mental health, behavioral health, or coaching. Professionals currently in practice will be able to use the skills learned in this program immediately in their work.
- Anyone driven to help end suffering and help others reach aliveness and fulfillment
- Anyone who would like to use the Model for themselves or their loved ones
Mental Health Professionals: psychologists, psychiatrists, psychoanalysts, psychotherapists, somatic therapists, hypnotherapists, social workers, counselors, marriage and family therapists, expressive arts therapists, addiction counselors, guidance counselors etc.
About CE credits
This course is eligible for 24 CE credits under NASW and NYS. CEUs are offered through this Course for all social workers throughout the United States, except the following three states (New Jersey, Michigan, and West Virginia). This Course also offers CEUs for all social workers and Mental Health Counselors in the state of New York.
Courses can also be purchased individually, click to see available courses and more information.
Frequently Asked Questions
- A. Your summary of the Course;
- B. The main points;
- C. Your personal take;
- D. How it differs from all other known forms of psychotherapies;
- E. How it is meant to be transformative and mind-changing for everyone who will seek your help;
- F. What will it take for its transformative elements to remain intact;
- G. How you plan to ensure fidelity as you practice it.
What others are saying about this Certificate Course
“CBT has become a strong foundation for my other strategic practices. Thank you! This is an important topic to integrate into my personal life!”
– Makayla, LSW
“I wish that I could have joined live, but the practice of applying CBT with role playing is a great way to see the foundations in action. The practice gave a regular flow to CBT instead of the steps on paper.”
– Jill, LMSW
“Excellent current subject matter relevant to help my clients.”
– Charles, LCSW