CBT for AnxietyFeb 13, 2021 2021-09-21 12:28
CBT for Anxiety
CBT for Anxiety
This course is eligible for 2 CEUs for Licensed Social Workers, Licensed Mental Health Counselors, Licensed Psychologists and Credentialed Alcoholism and Substance Abuse Counselors (CASACs) in New York State.
All of our 400+self-study webinars are approved for New York State and there are more than 100 self-study webinars available for CEU credits in 46 additional states. Please ensure that you check the information page of the course to determine eligibility in your state.
Format: Self Study Online Course
If you have been using CBT with your patients or clients, but anxiety still persists, then you are not alone. For 1/3 of the time, CBT for Anxiety fails to work, unless the advanced CBT skills are used.
Come and learn the latest skills and how to best implement them. You can make a huge difference right now when the world seems to be upside down, in the midst of this pandemic.
Please join us now, and arm yourself with these concrete tools!
What you’ll learn
- Learned the framework of the Socratic Motivational Practice to increase the effectiveness of your work in using CBT for Anxiety.
- Learned the Principles, Techniques, Steps, and Do’s and Don’ts of the Socratic Motivational Practice to help patients and clients by using CBT for Anxiety.
- Increased your tools to using CBT for Anxiety, by identifying at least one thing you will start doing differently at the end of the seminar, as a result of the Socratic Motivational Practice framework.
- Everything you want in one place, including an illustration of how to implement the newly learned skills during our role plays.
- Received your certificate by email immediately after your post-test and evaluation are completed.
What others have said about our courses:
“A solid presentation of a treatment modality. It was easy to sign on, and to complete the process.”
– Urania, LCSW-R
“This webinar was very informative and would be helpful to all clinicians. I benefited from feedback from the other participants.”
– Nancy, LMSW