Replacing ThoughtsJan 13, 2022 2022-01-13 21:44
A 2-hour seminar based on the latest in Cognitive Neuroscience and the Neuroscience of Consciousness
Hosted by SWEET Institute
During this 2-hour seminar, we will guide you through an experiential learning where you will:
- Unlearn misguided information about thought, life, and suffering
- Relearn how to help your clients take control of their life through a healthy relationship with their thoughts
- Learn what it takes to live a life free of fear and full of satisfaction
You will also learn how to adequately implement all this in daily practice.
When you register, you will start preparing yourself mentally to embark into a new way of practicing with a much higher rate of success, instead of continuing to practice the same way while expecting different results.
What you’ll learn
What will you learn from this seminar on Replacing Thoughts?
- Practical understanding of thought as the operant factor, its mechanism, and its application in clinical care
- How to uncover your clients’ pervasively unhealthy relationship with their thoughts and how to help them develop a healthy thought relationship to promote health, well-being, and wellness
- How to help your clients identify their interfering thought system and limiting beliefs, and how to shift to a promoting thought system and healthy beliefs
What else do I need to know about this seminar?
- You will learn how your clients can cease to be paralyzed by fear.
- You will learn how your clients can know freedom for the first time.
- You will learn how to help your clients replace their thoughts at any time during the day, so they transition from a life of suffering to a life of satisfaction.
Who is this for?
This course is for any clinician invested in learning new or honing existing skills to be able to use in dynamic ways to support their patients and clients and to end suffering.
This course is eligible for 2 CEUs for social workers through the NASW National CE Approval Program in 46 states
This course is also eligible for 2 CEUs for Licensed Social Workers, Licensed Mental Health Counselors, Credentialed Alcoholism and Substance Abuse Counselors (CASACs), and Psychologists in New York State
For more information about CEU approval, please click here.
You will receive your certificate by email after your post-test is passed and your evaluation is completed.
Format: Live Online Seminar
Date and Time: Saturday, January 22, 2022 – 1-3pm (EST)
Here’s what attendees have been saying about SWEET seminars:
“The interaction and discussion contributes to overall understanding of material presented – the understanding and exercises for replacing thoughts.” – Guillermina, LCSW
“I loved the interactive, and the repeating and warmth. Love you guys, clear presenting, very engaging!” – Lorie, LCSW
“Mardoche reiterating what Reality is versus our illusion-based thinking: how simple it is to shift our meaningless thoughts and replace them with the Reality of who we truly are.” – Marsha, LMSW