Understanding AnxietyFeb 28, 2021 2021-02-28 20:52
This course may be eligible for 2 CEU for LMSWs, LCSWs, LMHCs, and CASACs. All of our 400+self-study webinars are approved for New York State and there are more than 100 self-study webinars available for CEU credits in 46 additional states. Please ensure that you check the information page of the course to determine eligibility in your state.
Format: Self Study Online Course
Whether you take care of clients with Anxiety or not, understanding this condition will enhance your overall skills as a mental health provider. You will master the latest on the How of interviewing someone with or without Anxiety, how to screen for it and assess it, to increase reliability, while maintaining rapport, engagement, trust, safety, and while strengthening the therapeutic relationship.
You will also master symptom contextualization, the bio-psycho-social-cultural approach of formulating, as well as the Art of Questioning, in addition to how to best use and apply the DSM criteria. Lastly, you will learn how to better work with all forms of anxiety.
Please join us, arm yourself with tools, enhance your practice, and make a difference in the lives of your patients, clients, and their families.
What you’ll learn
- Learned the framework of the Socratic Motivational Practice to understand Anxiety.
- Learned the Principles, Techniques, and Steps of the Socratic Motivational Practice to effectively help patients and clients with Anxiety.
- Increased your tools to talking with patients and clients by identifying at least one thing you will start doing differently, at the end of the webinar, as a result of the Socratic Motivational Practice framework.
- Everything you want in one place, including an illustration of how to implement the newly learned skills during our role plays.
- Received your certificate by email immediately after your post-test and evaluation are completed.
What others have said about our courses:
“I enjoyed the speaker. He was very knowledgeable.”
– Diane, LMSW
“The facilitator knew his material and presented it in a fun way.”
– Elaine, LCSW
“I enjoyed the presentations with receiving the powerpoint in advance.”
– Loretta, LSCSW