Understanding DepressionFeb 28, 2021 2021-03-03 8:37
This course is eligible for 2 CEU for LMSWs, LCSWs, LMHCs, and CASACs in New York State only. All of our 400+self-study webinars are approved for New York State and there are more than 100 self-study webinars available for CEU credits in 46 additional states. Please ensure that you check the information page of the course to determine eligibility in your state.
Format: Self Study Online Course
This seminar is clinically-based for anyone invested in improving their skills.
What’s the difference between all these rating scales for depression? How well do we diagnose Depression? Make a difference by joining this webinar.
At the end fo this webinar, you will have:
- Learn and Master critical thinking in clinical care
- Learn principles, including understanding the context of symptoms of depression
- Learn practical techniques that you can use in your work, including HPI and formulation.
- Learn steps to understanding rule-outs and differential diagnosis
- Role play, practice, and implement the principles, techniques, steps, and do’s and don’ts, when working to understand depression.
- Immerse yourself in the Socratic Method, the Desire Method, and the Collective Learning experience and enhance your ability to provide excellent care, prevent burnout and promote self-care
What others have said about this series:
“This was my first Sweet Webinar. It was great! The time flew by and I enjoyed the webinar and gives me tools to use with family members of patients.”
– Debra, LMSW