Preventing BurnoutJan 15, 2020 2021-09-21 11:13
This course is eligible for 2 CEUs for Licensed Social Workers, Licensed Mental Health Counselors, Licensed Psychologists and Credentialed Alcoholism and Substance Abuse Counselors (CASACs) in New York State.
All of our 400+self-study webinars are approved for New York State and there are more than 100 self-study webinars available for CEU credits in 46 additional states. Please ensure that you check the information page of the course to determine eligibility in your state.
Format: Online Video
Burnout splits us into different groups:
- Group 1: Has no idea what burnout is all about;
- Group 2: Hears about burnout, but has no understanding of what it really means;
- Group 3: Knows somewhat about burnout but has misleading information about what it really is, what really causes it, and how to solve or prevent it.
Which group do you belong to? What if most of what you have heard so far about burnout was inaccurate? What if preventing burnout was the best gift you could give to your patients, your loved ones, and yourself? Please join us and let us learn together what burnout really is and how to prevent it from taking place to start with.
Please join us.
What you’ll learn
- Learned the framework of the Socratic Motivational Practice to properly prevent burnout with your patients and clients.
- Learned the Principles, Techniques, Steps, and Do’s and Don’ts of the Socratic Motivational Practice to properly manage burnout prevention with your patients and clients.
- Increased your tools when talking with patients and clients by identifying at least one thing you will start doing differently at the end of the seminar, as a result of the Socratic Motivational Practice framework.
- Everything you want in one place, including an illustration of how to implement the newly learned skills during our role plays.
- Received your certificate by email immediately after your post-test and evaluation are completed.